7th October 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Business Information System in Sydney University?

Respected Sir,
I want to do Business Information System in Sydney University. Can you please let me know what entrance exam I need to appear for study this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  2. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Sem Business Information System (CS 526) Exam Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Kurukshetra University Information technology 6th Sem Management Information System Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Mumbai University B.E in Information Technology 6th Semester System Information and Network Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What are the subjects included in the BBA course?
  8. PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Management Information System (MCA-201) Exam-Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to join B.Com after passing 12th?
  10. Mumbai University, B.E in Information Technology, 6th Sem System Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. TNOU MBA-Second Year International Business Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE-5th Sem Power System Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  14. How to get a placement in TNIS Global Time?
  15. What are the subjects under BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Sydney?
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. TNOU MBA Degree PGDITM-Information Systems Development (MSP-81) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
27th July 2023, 02:21 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Business Information System in Sydney University?

The entrance exams you need to appear for to study Business Information System in the University of Sydney:
  • GMAT: The GMAT is a standardized test that is used to assess your readiness for graduate school. The GMAT is required for admission to the Master of Business Information Systems (MBIS) program at the University of Sydney.
  • English Language Proficiency: You must also demonstrate English language proficiency by taking one of the following exams:
    • TOEFL iBT: Minimum score of 79
    • IELTS: Minimum overall band score of 7.0
In addition to the GMAT or English language proficiency exam, you will also need to submit your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
The application deadline for the MBIS program is July 15th.
The MBIS program at the University of Sydney is a two-year program that is designed to prepare you for a career in business information systems. The program covers a wide range of topics, including:
  • Business analysis
  • Data science
  • Information systems management
  • IT project management
  • Software engineering
The MBIS program at the University of Sydney is a highly competitive program, so you should make sure that you have a strong academic record and relevant work experience before you apply.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?