14th December 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China? List of coaching classes?

Hello
I want to know that to study M.B.B.S in china
I am in 12th CBSE......please tell me
which entrance exam i give?
and also its famous coaching class.............

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China?
  2. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  3. List of coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Pune?
  4. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
  5. How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?
  6. List of the coaching classes for NDA entrance exam in Vile Parle Mumbai
  7. Preparing UPSC-IES Exam without Coaching Classes?
  8. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  9. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  10. List of coaching institutes for NDA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of good coaching centers for Mass Communication entrance exam? Contact details and exact address of Jamia Milia coaching class?
  12. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  14. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  15. How can I improve my spoken English and communication skills? List of coaching classes for the same?
  16. List of coaching classes in Bhopal for NDA entrance exam?
  17. List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
  18. Date of NDA entrance Exam?
28th December 2014, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China? List of coaching classes?

You can appear for OMAT (Overseas Medical Admission Test) if you want to get admission in a MBBS program from an University in China. The minimum requirement for OMAT is 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education.

In addition to OMAT you have to appear for IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency because the course is offered in English language.

For more information visit http://www.omat.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?