23rd September 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MS(Automotive Technology Emphasis) at the Pittsburg State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give so that I can study MS(Automotive Technology Emphasis) course in Pittsburg State University? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

26th September 2019, 12:47 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MS(Automotive Technology Emphasis) at the Pittsburg State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue MS(Automotive Technology Emphasis) at the Pittsburg State University are as follows:-
IELTS
TOEFL
PTE

Cut-off score is different and it varies every year.
26th September 2019, 01:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MS(Automotive Technology Emphasis) at the Pittsburg State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue MS(Automotive Technology Emphasis) at the Pittsburg State University as follows :

-English language proficiency test score in TOEFL or IELTS.
TOEFL with 90 above marks in (ibt)
IELTS with 6.5 and above marks.

Official website : https://admission.pittstate.edu/international-admission-information.html#undefined2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?