10th November 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IELTS to study further in Australia after completion of 10th?

Respected Sir,
I am in 10th standard and I would like to after my 10th I can apply for IELTS to do further education in Australia? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  3. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  4. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  6. Should I have to appear in IELTS to study Higher Secondary in Australia?
  7. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  9. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  10. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  11. Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do schooling on 10th basis in Australia without IELTS?
  13. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
  14. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who is preparing for IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What other exams need to write after B.Tech to study in Australia?
  16. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. Simplest exam that I can pursue for doing Doctorate in Overseas?
  18. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
13th November 2015, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IELTS to study further in Australia after completion of 10th?

Yes, definitely you can apply for IELTS examination for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. Since, you have completed your10th standard, you are eligible to apply for IELTS examination.
1st March 2019, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for IELTS to study further in Australia after completion of 10th?

I have completed my 10th and I want to do 11th and 12th from Australia. So how many band are required for visa to Australia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?