2nd January 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further in Abroad if secured 64% in 12th NIOS?

hello
i have passed my 12th from nios board
with 64% of marks.....................
my question is, will i be applicable
in abroad studies with that????
kindly let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  2. Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?
  3. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  4. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  5. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  6. Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?
  7. Can I study in ICAI after completing 12th NIOS?
  8. Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  9. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  11. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  13. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  14. Can I study BCA in DU being a student of 12th NIOS?
  15. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th NIOS?
  16. Can I apply for studies in UK, Canada and New Zealand after NIOS?
  17. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  18. What should I study in Abroad to become a Space Scientist?
2nd January 2015, 09:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study further in Abroad if secured 64% in 12th NIOS?

Yes, you can continue your further education in Aboard even if you are a student from NIOS with 64%. But, to get admission in foreign universities, you have complete one exam called IELTS. Because, universities offers admission to students by considering their IELTS course. After completing the exam, you can apply to universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

IELTS:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands.
19th September 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I have passed my 12th from NIOS board with 70 % of marks
My question is that .....
Will i applicable for study in canada universities for higher education
I also clear my ilets exam with 5.5 bands
Reading 5.5
Listening 5
Writing 5
Speaking 6
Plzz tell me can i apply for abroad with that ??
Kindly let me know immediately. ......
10th December 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my 12th in NIOS and got 55% marks. Am i eligible to do my graduation in Canada?
21st December 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th NOIS with 70% and pass. Ilets exam with writing 5.5 listening 5.5 speaking 5.5b and tell me I can go Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?