26th July 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of West London?

I want to do BEng(Civil Engineering) from University of West London. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

29th July 2019, 02:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of West London?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue B.Eng. in Civil Engineering program at University of West London. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of 6.0 band(at least 5.5 in each domain).
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
29th July 2019, 09:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of West London?

There is no entrance exam available to study BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of West London. Because your first language is not English, so will need to have sit in and qualify the English proficiency IELTS.
You must have to qualify IELTS with overall 6.0 including a minimum score of 5.5 in all components.

More details is available at;
https://www.uwl.ac.uk/international/...on-eu-students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?