9th November 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Architecture) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying BS(Architecture). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

13th November 2019, 10:13 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Architecture) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Test of English as a Foreign Language(TOEFL) is required to study Bachelor of Science in Architecture at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. This program requires a TOEFL score of at least 90 iBT (577 PBT). You are also eligible to submit IELTS score.
14th November 2019, 07:20 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Architecture) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to join Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying BS(Architecture). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.
The Entrance tests that you have to give for pursuing Bachelor's in Architecture from MIT are :

-> The SAT or the ACT, as well as two SAT Subject Tests: one in math (level 1 or 2), and one in science (physics, chemistry, or biology ).
->The TOEFL (MIT do not accept IELTS)

In SAT Exam you have to score 1550 out of 1600 OR try to get 34 out of 36 in ACT Exam and in TOEFL Exam you have to score more than 100 marks out of 120 to get admission in MIT.

For more information you can visit this link:
https://mitadmissions.org/apply/firs...international/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?