23rd July 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Environmental Geology and Contamination) course in University of Portsmouth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in University of Portsmouth for MSc(Environmental Geology and Contamination) course. Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score which is essential to secure admission.

27th July 2019, 12:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Environmental Geology and Contamination) course in University of Portsmouth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue M.Sc. in Environmental Geology and Contamination program at University of Portsmouth. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of 6.5 band(at least 6.0 in each domain).
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?