6th January 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Indian Army after 12th with Commerce stream? Which type of post I can get in Indian Army?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream and want to get job in Indian Army. How can I get the job? Which type of post I can get in Indian Army?

Related Questions:
7th January 2017, 06:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Indian Army after 12th with Commerce stream? Which type of post I can get in Indian Army?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army after 12th with commerce as an officer or as Clerk.

For recruitment as an officer candidates have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC twice every year.

Candidates passed 12th in any stream are eligible to appear for NDA. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

For recruitment as an Clerk you have to appear for rallies conducted by Indian Army and qualify in written as well as physical test.

To get more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
7th January 2017, 07:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Indian Army after 12th with Commerce stream? Which type of post I can get in Indian Army?

To join Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC NDA examination notification is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should be at least 16.5 years old and less than 19.5 years of age.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male Candidate and should be Physically as well as mentally fit.
8th January 2017, 12:03 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

As you are a commerce candidate of 10+2 you are eligible for the following post in Indian army.
(1) Ground level post
(2) Clerk post
(3) Financial officer post
(4) Storekeeper post

>> upper age limit of the candidate must not be more than 21
>> Candidate need to be physically fit for the post.
>> Candidate need not have any color blindness in his vision.
>> Entrance exam is conducted by UPSC and NDA.
>> For preparation of entrance exam i will prefer 'Indian Army Guide' of Arihant publication, Vidya publication.
24th February 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I got job in Indian Navy with commerce stream please notice I want job in Indian Navy with commerce stream in any post
Please give answer.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?