19th June 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in MSc(Pain Management) course in University College London. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  2. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  3. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Institutes in Europe to pursue Ph.D in VLSI? What are the other pre-requisites?
  5. Entrance exams to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London? Structure of this course?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College?
  9. Best colleges in UK for MSc Electronics Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exams available to study BS in Management in Siena College?
  12. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Masters in Bioscience from City University London? Eligibility criteria and total fees for it?
  14. How to get admission in CIMA course at London? Best institutions in London for it?
  15. Entrance exams to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures)in City University of London?
  16. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  17. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  18. Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?
27th June 2018, 07:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?

In order to get admission in University College London to pursue MSc(Pain Management), you need to appear and qualify one of the following English Proficiency Test

International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT

Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English

Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English

City & Guilds (Pitman Examination in International ESOL)

Pearson Test of English
(PTE)

Trinity Integrated Skills in English level III (Trinity ISE III)

UCL International Pre-Master's Courses

UCL Pre-sessional English Courses

If you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission in University College London to pursue MSc(Pain Management).

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?