10th May 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?

Sir/Madam,
I am planning to study MBA in London. What I need to prepare for getting admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams and admission procedure for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  2. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  5. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  6. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  7. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  9. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  10. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. What are all streams available to study in MBA Abroad for B.Tech Computer student? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Procedure of studying BVSC in London? Scholarship given by Indian government to study abroad?
  14. Entrance exams to study MBA with fellowship in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  15. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Procedure to follow and exams to take for getting admission for MBA course after B.E?
  18. Where can I get the form after finishing B.Com?
12th May 2016, 05:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?

To study MBA course in London, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To get admission for pursuing MBA course in London Universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can applying for admission to MBA course in London Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?