2nd August 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?

Respected Sir, I want to join Northumbria University London for studying MSc(Computer Science). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?
  4. Job opportunities through MSc(Computer Science) of Northumbria University London? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  6. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Masters in Bioscience from City University London? Eligibility criteria and total fees for it?
  9. Entrance exams to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures)in City University of London?
  10. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?
  11. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  12. Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Exams which I should clear to get into Oxford University in London? Date of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of entrance exams available to study Post Graduation in London for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  15. Institutes in Europe to pursue Ph.D in VLSI? What are the other pre-requisites?
  16. PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?
  17. What exams to prepare for admission in MBA at University of London?
  18. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
23rd August 2018, 11:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?

If you want to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London, you need to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or equivalent. Once you have cleared the English language test, you can apply for admission in Northumbria University London to pursue MSc(Computer Science). You must have minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree or equivalent from a recognized university to be eligible to apply.
23rd August 2018, 11:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?

If you want to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London, you need to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or equivalent. Once you have cleared the English language test, you can apply for admission in Northumbria University London to pursue MSc(Computer Science). You must have a minimum of 2:2 (second class) honours degree or equivalent from a recognized university to be eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?