21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(VLSI Technology) from Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

23rd September 2018, 03:39 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

The entrance exams accepted by the college for MTech course are-

PGCET (Post graduate common entrance test), and
GATE Score.

PGCET application form are avalable in the month of June whereas GATE application process starts in October.
23rd September 2018, 03:42 PM
eshab

Wink Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

The college takes admission on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exams.

The entrance exams which are considered by the college are-

PGCET and GATE.

80% of the seats are filled on merit basis, depending upon the scores of the entrance exams and 20% by management quota.
23rd September 2018, 04:03 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Nitte Meenakshi is an engineering college in Bangalore, affiliated to VTU.

The college accepts only two entrance exams for MTech course.

They are-

PGCET, and
GATE

PGCET application form are avalable in the month of June whereas GATE application process starts in the month of October.

The college also takes admission based on management quota.
23rd September 2018, 05:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(VLSI Technology) from Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Candidates have to appear for the PGCET conducted by the Government of Karnataka for the admission to study MTech VLSI Design and Embedded System course at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. Those with valid GATE score also considered for the MTch VLSI Design and Embedded System course at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. 80% of the total seats are filled through PGCET and remaining 20% seats are filled through management quota. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?