27th July 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) from University of WestMinster. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?
  2. Course structure and duration of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?
  3. Job opportunities through MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) of University of WestMinster?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster? Course fee of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in this university?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?
  8. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82% -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams available to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  10. Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?
  11. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  12. Can I study Biomedical course if completed 12th without Biology?
  13. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
  14. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  15. Course fee and duration of MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?
  16. Scope of studying MSc(Biomedical Sciences) in Radboud University?
  17. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?
  18. Fees to study degree course from University of Westminster, United Kingdom and ACCA in distance mode from UK? Nearest ACCA study center of this university?
2nd August 2018, 01:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?

If you want to to study MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster, you need to qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS Academic with 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component*or TOEFL (IBT) with 92 overall with a minimum of 17 in Listening and Writing, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking*or PTE Academic with 58 average with 51 in each component or Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) with grade B/C, minimum score of 67 (equivalent to IELTS 7.0/7.5).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?