21st January 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Health and Social Care Studies) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Respected Sir, I want to join Sheffield Hallam University for studying BSc(Health and Social Care Studies). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this university Kindly tell me asap.

26th January 2019, 06:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Health and Social Care Studies) in Sheffield Hallam University?

If you want to join Sheffield Hallam University for studying BSc(Health and Social Care Studies), you need to appear in the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS /TOEFL. As a non native English speaker, it is mandatory to produce the proof of English proficiency at the time of application for you. Hence you have to qualify that English Proficiency Test. Thereafter you can apply for admission in BSc(Health and Social Care Studies) in Sheffield Hallam University.

For more details, visit
https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/...y-requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?