21st July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Please help me to secure admission in Sheffield Hallam University for MSc(Information Technology Management) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  2. Requirements to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  3. Detailed information about MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  4. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering at Sheffield Hallam University? How to get application form?
  5. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering undergraduate course in Sheffield Hallam University? How can I get the application form?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  7. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities in UK for MS for Indian student having budget of 20 lacs?
  9. Am I eligible for the course of International Affairs after completing B.E? What are the admission requirements for this course? Or should I join TCS?
  10. Best professional courses that have good job opportunities as well as salary?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  15. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  16. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai? -- [New]
24th July 2018, 11:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?

There are no particular entrance exam to pursue MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University. But you will have to give the evidence of competence in English. For this you will have to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS. You must have a score of 6.0 with 5.5 in all skills*in IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?