29th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Achillis

In which field should I do MBA after completing bachelor of business administration? Universities offering this course through distance learning?

Hi i m Dheeraj I have completed Bachelor of Business Administration and i want to het into corporate company then in which field should i do MBA and university offering that course from distance learning

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  2. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  3. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  4. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  5. Colleges offering Bachelor of Education course with distance learning pattern?
  6. Is PGDBA Symbiosis AICTE approved?
  7. How many accounting fields are available?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which courses do I have to do after inter by taking commerce with Maths?
  10. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  11. Best courses to get a job after PUC commerce? -- [New]
  12. Does Karnataka university approved by UGC and AICTE?
  13. Difference between BBA and BBM? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after completing MBA with Major as Marketing and Minor as HR? What is the eligibility for ITS?
  16. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  17. Which is the best government college for BCA and BBA?
  18. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
31st December 2011, 02:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field should I do MBA after completing bachelor of business administration? Universities offering this course through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillis View Post
Hi i m Dheeraj I have completed Bachelor of Business Administration and i want to het into corporate company then in which field should i do MBA and university offering that course from distance learning
In Corporate sector, there is an equal demand for MBA in Finance, Human Resource, Marketing etc. You must specialize in the field of your interest and you think you could do well in it.

As far as the correspondence mode of MBA is concerned, it should not be opted by fresh graduates without any work experience and MBA through correspondence will only be considered by any company only if you have few years of work experience in the relevant field.

However, following are the universities offering MBA through correspondence:
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • Osmania University
  • Gitam University
  • IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?