1st October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MEng(Civil Engineering) at the Cardiff University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Cardiff University for studying MEng(Civil Engineering). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

5th October 2019, 12:51 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MEng(Civil Engineering) at the Cardiff University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

- Cardiff University -

Course : MEng(Civil Engineering)

Entrance exams :-
-English language proficiency test score in TOEFL with 80+ marks (ibt)
or
IELTS with 6.5 and above.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PG_prospectus2020.pdf(10.07 MB, 0 views)
5th October 2019, 01:47 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MEng(Civil Engineering) at the Cardiff University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue MEng in Civil Engineering course at the Cardiff University. If you are not a native English speaker, you need to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.

The University minimum requirement for English IELTS with 6.5 overall and a minimum of 5.5 in each of the subskills and 109 marks in TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?