3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

Hello, I want to study in Canada after my 10th class. In India there are many competitions so I want to start my education in Canada just after 10th. I am pursuing 10th from CBSE Board. Kindly tell me about higher education in Canada for me and also I want to know the way I can precede for that course.

25th March 2018, 11:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

In order to pursue any of the higher studies in different fields, you must have to complete your class 12th in the relevant field from a recognized Board. Since, you have completed only class 10th at this instant. According to my opinion, you must complete your class 12th in the relevant field, then apply for any Bachelors degree in the same.
To get admission in class 11th in abroad, you must have to qualify in the IELTS examination. Most of the schools require 5.5 to 6 bands in IELTS for class 11th admission.
21st November 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?

is there any possibility after 10 to take admission in a technical field in Canada. My son is technically very good but he is not interested in study / theory. Please advice me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?