30th April 2021, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Mechatronics Engineering) in Northeastern University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I would like to know which entrance exams are available so that I can study MS(Mechatronics Engineering) in Northeastern University? Please let me know about the cutoff score for securing admission.

30th April 2021, 02:52 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Mechatronics Engineering) in Northeastern University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MS(Mechatronics Engineering) in Northeastern University is given below.

Candidate must have valid score IELTS/ TOEFL to get admission.

Candidate must have minimum 6.5 Band score in IELTS exam.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of TOEFL/IELTS exam to secure admission.

Visit official website for application submission.
https://international.northeastern.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?