9th December 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?

Hello,
I want to know about all the exams I can appear after completion of B.Tech for study in Abroad? I am an Aerospace Engineering student and I want to do further study in Abroad. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th December 2015, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?

After completion of your B.Tech course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS, MBA, M.Tech, etc., based on your interest. To get admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE (for MS/M.Tech) or GMAT (for MBA) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?