20th July 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?

Respected Sir,
Right now I am doing my B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering. And I will get passout in the next year. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can do MS in Abroad. Can you please tell me about such entrance exams through which I can study in Abroad? Please tell me asap.

21st July 2016, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?

You need to appear in Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to study MS in Abroad being a B.E Computer Science Engineering final year student. You can appear in these examinations while pursuing your Graduation final year or after completion of your B.E CSE course. After appearing and getting good score in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?