8th November 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can Diploma holders join Indian Airforce? Which posts are there in IAF for which Diploma holders can apply?

I am 3 year diploma holder. I want to know if i can join Indian Airforce with this qualification. Also tell me for which posts i can apply in IAF?

Related Questions:
8th November 2015, 10:02 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Diploma holders join Indian Airforce? Which posts are there in IAF for which Diploma holders can apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3 year diploma holder. I want to know if i can join Indian Airforce with this qualification. Also tell me for which posts i can apply in IAF?
Indian Air Force is one of the defence force of India and to join in this force you need to apply for the entrance exam. There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for joining in the course and you can apply based on the qualification which you possess.

Being a Diploma holder you can apply for the NDA exam conducted by UPSC every year and the eligibility needed are:

>> Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

>> Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years

>> Martial status needed is unmarried male candidate.

>> For joining in Indian Air Force candidate should have completed +2 or diploma of 3 years duration from a recognized university.

>> Candidate need to be physically fit.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA exam to join in Indian Air Force and you can apply in 2 modes:
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE

To know more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th November 2015, 04:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Diploma holders join Indian Airforce? Which posts are there in IAF for which Diploma holders can apply?

Being a diploma degree holder you are eligible for joining Indian Air force only if your diploma course is equivalent to higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

If you have the above mentioned educational qualification then you will need to clear NDA entrance examination for joining National Defence Academy so that you can get necessary training and education before your recruitment as officer.

The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year in two stages called as Written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

Apart from educational qualification the others qualifications which you must have to appear in the NDA examination are as here under:-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must have physical and mental toughness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details about the same examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?