28th May 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Canada Visa having 50 plus percentage in 12 class?

I got 50 plus percentage in 12 class in CBSE and now i want to apply for Canada study Visa. So please tell me that whether it is this possible or not?

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 10:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Canada Visa having 50 plus percentage in 12 class?

Yes, you can apply for visa to pursue higher studies in Canada. There is no problem with the percentage in your 12th standard. However, since your percentage is low, so it will put an effect in your resume. Hence, to compensate this you will need to score good marks in the entrance exams based on which admission is taken by the institutes in Canada. Apart from this, you will also have to put forward a strong statement of purpose and perform well in the interview round which can help you in getting seat in a good institute in Canada.
1st June 2016, 12:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Canada Visa having 50 plus percentage in 12 class?

We cannot know whether you cannot get a Canada Visa or not unless you get response from the Visa embassy.

There are many cases where Visa has not been issued even if the candidate has good profile.

So, you need to wait until you get the response from Visa embassy whether your Visa has been approved or not. Then, based on the response, you can plan your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?