11th November 2022, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which examination to pass for admission in B.Tech at Oxford University?

Sir, I am from India and i am in class intermidiate and i will completed and i will passed this class after the starting. And i want a admission in b.tech in oxford universsity sir which examination i will pass for receiving a admition in oxford university

12th November 2022, 02:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which examination to pass for admission in B.Tech at Oxford University?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in BTech at Oxford University.
12th November 2022, 02:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which examination to pass for admission in B.Tech at Oxford University?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL and GMAT to pass for admission in B.Tech at Oxford University.
13th November 2022, 10:33 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria to get into Oxford:-

You should have a basic 10+2 qualification from a recognized institution.
A valid English proficiency test score (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
LORs and SOPs.
SAT/ACT score.

University's admissions tests are administered by Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing (CAAT).
13th November 2022, 02:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Our University's admissions tests are administered by Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing (CAAT). Registration isn't automatic and just completing your UCAS application won't register you for the test so please make sure you follow the process carefully. The candidate should also have qualified an English language test to get admission in Oxford University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?