11th July 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing B.Tech in Oxford University?

I am giving my hsc exam now with bifocal subject computer science. I want to do B.Tech at oxford university. How can I get admission? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission? Can you please explain me the complete details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Oxford University for Intermediate student?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for doing B.Tech in Oxford University?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech in Oxford University?
  4. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  5. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  6. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  8. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  10. What should I do to pursue M.Tech in Oxford University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?
  12. Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?
  13. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  14. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  16. How to get admission in Oxford University for graduation?
  17. Management related courses offered in University of Oxford?
  18. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
15th August 2017, 07:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing B.Tech in Oxford University?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course in Oxford university, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board. To get admission for pursuing B.Tech course in Oxford university, you should have to appear in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in Oxford university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?