4th August 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D at Oxford University? Will I have to pass any entrance exam to get admission?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation with English and get gold medal and now studying MA English. I want to do Ph.D in English from Oxford University. So please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission at Oxford University? Will I have to pass any entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Oxford University to study B.Sc Applied Physics? How to prepare for entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission in Harvard University or Oxford University?
  5. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?
  6. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?
  8. How to get admission in Oxford university? Qualification and other criteria required for admission?
  9. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  12. Course structure of PhD(Economics) in Oxford University?
  13. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  14. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the process followed to do Ph.D being an MCA student?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  17. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  18. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
12th August 2016, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D at Oxford University? Will I have to pass any entrance exam to get admission?

For Ph.D admission abroad you need to crack exam like GRE with a very good score if your aim is a reputed university like Oxford University. You also must have an excellent academic record.

Excellent IELTS/TOEFL will also be required for admission abroad. Just make sure you have decent score in these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?