6th August 2018, 10:10 AM
Ayshapt

How to get BS admission in Oxford University, Harvard University, Cambridge University or Stanford University for 12th Science student?

Hi everyone, I want to do my Higher studies in Abroad. I want to do BS in reputed universities like Oxford University, Harvard University, Cambridge University or Stanford University. I just want to know that after completing my 12th Science, how can I get admission in such university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Harvard University or Oxford University?
  2. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  4. Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA in University of Oxford, Harvard University or University of Cambridge?
  6. List of top universities of Australia and United Kingdom to study Masters in Astronomy course? Which country is less expensive?
  7. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to get admission in Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard like universities?
  9. MBBS from Harvard or Oxford University having 94% in 12th Science?
  10. Which is the best university to study M.Sc psychology in abroad?
  11. How long is the M.Sc. programme in Harvard University?
  12. Which is the best country to do masters in electronics and communication?
  13. Complete details of MS (by research) in Electronics and Communication
  14. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  16. Top colleges to study B.Tech in Abroad
  17. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?