28th January 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Exams necessary to take admission Abroad for MS?

I am in 3rd year of electrical engineering . Which exams are necessary to take admission in abroad university for ms. [ger-toefl plus get etc] please help me ........................in detail.....criteria....eligibility.....valid score......syllabus......about.....student visa.........please.......

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for MS?
  3. Exams necessary to take admission Abroad for MS? -- [New]
  4. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  5. Any exams which can help me to get admission in the universities abroad after completing B.Arch for PG? Do they provide any scholarships?
  6. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  7. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  8. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  9. What is the criteria required to study MDS in abroad? Which exams should I clear to get admission in colleges over there?
  10. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  11. GATE or GRE: Better choice after B.Tech?
  12. How to get admission in abroad? Procedure and which entrance exams to prepare for?
  13. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  14. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  15. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  16. What is the admission procedure after HSc for civil engineering in Abroad? What are the exams to be appeared?
  17. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad?
  18. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
4th March 2014, 08:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams necessary to take admission Abroad for MS?

Getting prepared for future goals right from the availability of time beforehand is an intelligent move which all the students should adopt. It is nice that you are looking forward to the necessities required to take admission abroad and preparing yourself accordingly. Yes you are right that certain entrance exams are necessary to take admission in abroad for MS course.

The entrance exams are as follows :-
- GRE
- TOEFL
- IELTS
- SAT (For certain countries)

The admission is done purely on the basis of scores in these exams and your career record as mentioned in the application form and your SOP. For VISA, you need to contact the concerned country's consulate through their website.
27th March 2014, 05:33 PM
Lidia555

Default Re: Exams necessary to take admission Abroad for MS?

Hey! We are currently working under a student project - a mail4groups.
It looks like a mailbox for your group and it already has your lecture notes.
We would be happy if you will try our new idea, and of course we are opened for your comments.

Thanks in regard! mail4group.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?