14th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Aishwaryea Kelshikar

What is the admission procedure after HSc for civil engineering in Abroad? What are the exams to be appeared?

What is the admission procedure after HSC for civil engineering in abroad? What are the exams are to be appeared & When are they held? Please reply asap!

1st June 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure after HSc for civil engineering in Abroad? What are the exams to be appeared?

can we do civil engineering degree after HSC science
11th November 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure after HSc for civil engineering in Abroad? What are the exams to be appeared?

what is the admission procedure after HSc for civil engineering in abroad?
what are the exams to be appeared?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?