20th July 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS in University of Leeds with scholarship for BTech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?

Hello, I am doing BTech in India, studying Chemical Engineering 5th semester. I want to do MS from Abroad. I want to join University of Leeds. So, kindly tell me how this is possible for me? I want to get scholarship for MS in this university.

25th July 2019, 09:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in University of Leeds with scholarship for BTech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?

Yes, after completion of B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering program you can opt for MS program in University of Leeds with Scholarship. University of Leeds offers a few scholarship programs. Separate application is not required for the scholarships. You will automatically be considered for the scholarship when submitting an application and that award given will be shown on your offer letter. Some of the Postgraduate Scholarships and Bursaries are listed below:
1. Commonwealth Scholarships
2. Alumni Bursary
3. International Masters Engineering and Computing Scholarship
4. Awards Administered by the British Council
5. Centenary Award
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?