11th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses in Cogswell College for Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology course? I want to know about the fee expenses so please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College for 12th Science student?
  4. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  8. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?
  10. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  12. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  14. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Studies in Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business?
  18. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
14th June 2018, 05:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?

Tuition fees and Expenses for Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College:-
*Tuition and Expenses Per Semester
> Cost Per Credit $9324
> Campus Fee $500
> Housing Fee (if applicable) $4,500
> Estimated Total $14,324

*Scholarships and Financial Aid are also available in Cogswell College you can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?