11th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College for 12th Science student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science course. I want to join Cogswell College to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  3. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  4. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  5. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  6. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  8. What can I take if I take PCMB in PUC?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  10. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  11. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  12. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges offering BSc(IT) in Kolkata
  14. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc IT if I did not have IT as a subject in H.Sc? Do I have to give any entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. How much rank should I get to enter in aeronautical engineering?
  18. What can i study further except MBBS and BDS after 12th with Biology?
14th June 2018, 05:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College for 12th Science student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology from Cogswell College:-
> You must have cleared your 12th standard examination with 85% marks.
> You must have English proficiency test score card such as IELTS/TOEFL.
> you have to submit all these documents along with application form i.e.
*An essay about your interests
*A letter of recommendation
*official school transcripts
*Proof of financial support or financial support form

*You can apply for Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology program if you comply all of the above mentioned details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?