28th July 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) course in University of Wales Trinity Saint David? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

1st August 2019, 09:08 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

University of Wales Trinity Saint David offering B.Eng. in Advanced Manufacturing Operations course. The duration of this program is 4 years in full-time mode. The tuition fee of B.Eng. in Advanced Manufacturing Operations course is £11500 per year.
1st August 2019, 11:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David is full time 3 years duration of course.
International students have to pay £11,500 per year to study this course as tuition fee.
Next starting date of this program is 21 September 2020.

You can find details on;
https://www.whatuni.com/degrees/adva...57499444/5225/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?