4th November 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Formalities to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA for Diploma holder?

I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch and I want to study my further education in USA. I want to do BS in Mechanical Engineering in USA. Can I know what formalities I have to follow to do so?

10th November 2016, 09:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Formalities to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA for Diploma holder?

It ia nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your diploma course. You can definitely pursue BS course in the field of mechanical engineering in USA. You need to appear and score well in the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS/TOEFL. Then you need to apply online in the US institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams with a good resume. Lastly, there will be interview round in which you need to perform well to seek admission. Once selected, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?