30th December 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next to further study in USA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

At present i am study in diploma in mech.eng.in 5th semi now i wont go for further study in USA so please give me some advise.... Can someone please provide me the information on this? Awaiting to get the information on this soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next to further study in USA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  4. How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  6. How can I study B.Tech and MS in USA being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  12. How to study MS in USA? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  13. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  16. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  17. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
15th August 2017, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next to further study in USA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised board, it is best to pursue your higher studies i.e., Engineering course from India and after that, you can pursue MS course from USA. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course in Indian colleges/ universities. After completion of your Engineering course, by appearing in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?