10th December 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?

At prsent i am study in diploma in compu.eng.in 5th semi now i wont go for further study in usa so pl.give me some advise

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  2. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  4. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  5. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  6. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  7. Is Germany good for higher studies in civil engineering than USA?
  8. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  10. List of top institute in health safety environment in India?
  11. Is it possible to transfer to engineering colleges in Chennai from USA university?
  12. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK?
  13. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  14. Job or further studies: best option after Diploma in Computer engineering and age 18?
  15. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  16. Can I be able to take admission after passing 10th standard?
  17. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  18. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
26th October 2014, 07:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?

If you want to go for studies in aboard, you have complete two exams. The following are the two exams
1)GRE
2)IELTS

GRE :-
GRE stands for Graduated Recorded Exam. It is a exam to test the ability of a person in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning. This exam will be conducted will be conducted for 340 marks. And every candidate, who had attended the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in English. This exam includes the following sections.
*Reading
*Listening
*Writing
*Speaking
Each section will hold forty marks. And the exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. If you can get 6.5 bands, you can get admission in a good university.

After completing these exams, you can apply for your selected universities. Then the universities will sent you an admission letter based upon your profile. After getting the admission, you can apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?