30th March 2012, 05:49 PM
atul desai

Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?

Is any centre of IGNOU @ USA for MCA.My Daughter studdied in 2'nd sem.After some time she walk USA on Marriage Basis.How she complite her further 4 semester in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  2. Is there any centre of IGNOU in USA to pursue MA in English?
  3. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  4. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  6. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  7. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  8. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  10. Is there any way to continue studies after being an IAS? Is it possible to do M.Tech after being an IAS?
  11. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  12. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  13. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  14. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  15. Is it possible to do BA after 10th from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I continue my further education in USA if completed BCA being a Housewife?
  17. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  18. Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?
22nd July 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?

hello sir or mam,
how can i continue my B.A. Pass course (Gratuate degree) in USA? i m also completed my 2years exams in india. After marriage i m siffiefted in usa. so plz tell me how can i completed my final year exam in USA & where?
3rd August 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?

Can i contd my BA course Honors from USA as i am going to get married soon and to be shifted to USA so can i contd my studies from there i dnt want to drop out in my studies so that i will know what to be decided. please reply in [email protected].
Thanking You so Much
GOD BLESS U
3rd August 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Well can i contd my BA honors in IGNOU shillong if i could not complete the course from India as I plan to get married and to be shifted to USA i just want to inquiry before hand. Please reply to me as i dnt want to drop my studies so please reply.
May GOD BLESS U.
Thank You So Much........
5th September 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

are there any study centers of IGNOU in USA. Pls let me know.
19th December 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

My daughter have scored 75% in BCA in Chennai in India. She in USA now, she wants to do MCA in UGNOU online is this is organised in USA for Work. Please reply in my mail;[email protected]
Regards,
Mahendrakumar.G
13th June 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

ARE THERE ANY IGNOU STUDY CENTERS IN USA?
10th November 2013, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

i have done half way B Com F& A from IGNOU from chennai Indian and now want to complete the rest of the course from USA as i have moved to USA. can any body suggest me where to contact and is it possible to do so??

will be thankful for the suggestion and kind co operation

bhuwan Pant
23rd December 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in ignou. At New Delhi... but. Due to some reason i am migrated in USA. Is there any centre of IGNOU in USA. In any state.. so that i can complete my course... in USA.. my email id. Is... [email protected].. plz tell....
8th February 2022, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi , i want to do b.e.d course . Is there any centre or examinations for Ignou in usa ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?