12th May 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?

I am doing bsc advance imaging technology (radiology) 2nd year right now and also looking forward to study further. Which are the courses that i can pursue in india as well as in abroad collages who accepts indian students.

11th September 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?

i'm Doing BSc BMRiT HNB GCU Garhwal , student of 2nd yr right now & also looking forward to further. Which Courses i pursue from india as well as Abroad USA . Name of College / Universities Can Accept indian Student plz inform me
mdlukman1711@ gmail.com
24th June 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?

i'm Doing BSc BMRiT HNB GCU Garhwal , student of 3rd yr right now & also looking forward to further. Which Courses i pursue in Canada as well as USA . Name of College / Universities Can Accept indian students please inform me at [email protected].
27th June 2020, 08:12 PM
ramsagarofficial

Hello, May I know where are you from Can you please share your contact number I will help you both USA & Canada universities. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?