31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

General studies after 12th is compulsory in USA California?

hai
i completed my 12 in india now iam going to USA california .....i heard a talk that aft er cmpleting 12 there will be genral study ....is it complsary for every who passed......if it is what test should write for those ....exams like tofel etc....

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good choice to do BMM from California(USA)?
  2. Can I apply for RTO or other related RTO post after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing PG course from USA?
  4. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  5. Model question papers of Intermediate 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any change in the pattern of the exam of UP PCS?
  7. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  9. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  10. Procedure to get a job in USA? Is TOEFL exam compulsory?
  11. How may I get full scholarship for my further studies in USA? I've just passed 12th std from CBSE
  12. Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? Syllabus for RTO Exam?
  13. Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?
  14. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  15. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  16. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  17. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  18. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?

4th April 2014, 12:48 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: General studies after 12th is compulsory in USA California?

Hello Friend !!

Not General Studies, but to get Graduation Admission in California, USA or any state of USA your Secondary Education should have the subjects like English, mathematics, natural sciences (physics, chemistry, and/or biology), humanities or social sciences (history, geography, economics, politics, or similar subjects), and a foreign language.

And your age should be more than 17 years.

And the entrance exams you need to crack are:
TOEFL and
SAT.

TOEFL -- Test of English as Foreign Language.

This is required to certify your English Language Proficiency.
Most of the universities will admit foreign students on the basis of this TOEFL.

SAT -- Scholastic Aptitude Test.

SAT is a mandatory exam to get undergraduate admission into any college of USA.
And this test is used to evaluate your critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Each section of the SAT is scored on a scale of 200-800, with two writing sub scores for multiple-choice and the essay.

All the Best !!

8th April 2016, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: General studies after 12th is compulsory in USA California?

I finish my 12th studies i want to study mbbs us which is the way to achieve my goals and any concession for students and also the cost of living in us

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?