9th July 2011, 02:33 PM
priyankacraze1242

Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?

To
Sir,
I am the student of 5th sem of bsc IT from kuvempu university ,i want to continue my study in U.S.A with MCA, can I able to dothat? if i am able, so how much marks and which type of etrance exam is required to take a admission in usa in good university?
From
Your faithfull
Priyanka

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  2. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  3. What to do to study in USA?
  4. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  5. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  6. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  7. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  9. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  11. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  12. Entrance exams available to study PhD in USA for MBA candidate?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in USA? -- [New]
  14. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  15. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  16. Is there any Bank Balance maintenance required to study MS in USA?
  17. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?

16th November 2011, 09:47 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?

Hello friend,
For doing Higher education in US you have to keep more than 80% to get better college also better schlorships, appear in GMATE, GRE, TOEFL to improve your own knowledge and also to get maximum schlorship.

19th January 2014, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?

How can I get admission for MSc IT in foreign universities after BSc IT under Mumbai university?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?