21st September 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a job in USA? Is TOEFL exam compulsory?

hi i have completed msc biotech and having 2 years experience as microbiologist. after my marraige i am settled in USA. i do not want to do MS. i want to apply for jobs. what procedure is needed? is toefl exam compulsory?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to appear in TOEFL to study MS in USA? -- [New]
  2. Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?
  3. Should I have to qualify in TOEFL to get job in USA?
  4. Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?
  5. Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?
  6. Procedure to get admission through GRE and TOEFL for M.S. in USA?
  7. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  8. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  11. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  12. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  13. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  14. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  16. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  17. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
9th December 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in USA? Is TOEFL exam compulsory?

any restricted exam in france?
17th December 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i m planning to get job in USA or UK. i m from india wrking with an ad agency wantd to setle down out of india plz guide me abt the procedures
17th January 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i have complited ihm and have 2years experience in 5 star hotel is it necessary for me to do toefl?
27th November 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Transfer certificate compulsory for TOEFL exam
26th March 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am completed Ph.D Zoology at present searching jobs from aborad. How to get please give details?
6th April 2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I completed MBA now working in MNC having 3 years experience in sales and marketing want jab in abroad
Kindly suggest me
9th May 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E electronics & instrumentation.i need to apply for a job in usa.what requirements and procedures are needed for me to get a job in us?
21st May 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in civil engineering and want to get a job in usa so which exams i have to prepare for to settle in usa??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?