Friends,
I want to study my MDS in China.
Is this a good country to do MDS?
And I have to face any difficulty after
doing this course in China?

20th September 2016, 02:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it good to do MDS course in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to study my MDS in China.
Is this a good country to do MDS?
And I have to face any difficulty after
doing this course in China?

Yes, it is good to do MDS course in China. Some universities in China are relatively better; the course fee is less compared to other countries. There are more Indian students studying in China, so you cannot feel lonely. The cost in China is much cheaper as compared to India. The student gets very good exposure due to high population and large patient inflows. The course is taught in English, recognized by WHO and MCI (Wenzhou Medical College). The course is taught in various universities in China. There are many universities with very good infrastructure available in China for medical studies.
7th April 2019, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

An aspirant to study MDS in China needs to qualify the NEET PG to secure admission? Or getting an Eligibility Certificate from the Dental Council of India is enough?
5th May 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Want to do MDS in china¿ for taking admission there we also have to clear or give entrance exam¿ or we can directly apply to university n get the addmisiion¿
4th December 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MDS in china is there any exam is there or we can directly apply to university
21st July 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

After completing bds in india,what are requirements should we have to study MDS in China.?is there any extra course to study mds there?
13th April 2023, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Which countries recognize MDS from china? Is it worth doing MDS from china beside money aspect?
20th May 2023, 04:49 PM
rbagdiya1

the pros and cons of studying MDS in China:

Pros

Cost-effective: Tuition fees for MDS courses in China are generally much lower than in other countries, such as the United States or the United Kingdom.
High-quality education: Chinese universities are ranked among the best in the world, and their medical programs are highly respected.
Global exposure: Studying in China can give you a unique opportunity to experience a different culture and learn about a different way of life.
Job prospects: After graduation, you will have the opportunity to work in China or return to your home country with a highly marketable degree.

Cons

Language barrier: If you do not speak Chinese, you may find it difficult to communicate with your professors, classmates, and patients.
Cultural differences: China has a very different culture than many other countries, and it can take some time to adjust to the new environment.
Lack of recognition: Some employers in your home country may not recognize degrees from Chinese universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?