5th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MBBS after B.Sc nursing in India or abroad?

How to apply for MBBS after B.Sc nursing in India or abroad? Can someone please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the reply.

24th July 2023, 03:41 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How to apply for MBBS after B.Sc nursing in India or abroad?

India
  • The eligibility criteria for MBBS after B.Sc Nursing in India vary from university to university. However, most universities require that you have a B.Sc Nursing degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. You may also need to have passed the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).

• Once you have checked the eligibility criteria, you can apply to the universities that offer MBBS after B.Sc Nursing. The application process varies from university to university, so you will need to check the individual websites for more information.
  • The NEET is a national entrance exam that is required for admission to MBBS programs in India. You will need to score well in the NEET in order to be eligible for admission.
  • Once you have been accepted to a university, you will need to submit your documents. This includes your academic transcripts, NEET scorecard, and letters of recommendation.
  • You will need to pay the tuition fees for the MBBS program. The fees vary from university to university.
Abroad
  • Check the eligibility criteria: The eligibility criteria for MBBS after B.Sc Nursing in abroad vary from country to country. However, most countries require that you have a B.Sc Nursing degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. You may also need to have passed the International Medical Admissions Test (IMAT) or the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT).

• There are many different universities that offer MBBS after B.Sc Nursing in abroad. Do some research to find programs that are a good fit for your interests and career goals.
  • Once you have found a few programs that you are interested in, contact the admissions offices directly. They will be able to tell you more about the program and the application process.
  • In order to apply to an MBBS program in another country, you will need to have your academic transcripts translated and evaluated. You may also need to provide letters of recommendation and other supporting documents.
  • The application deadlines for MBBS programs in other countries can vary, so it is important to apply early. This will give you the best chance of being accepted.
  • The cost of studying abroad can be expensive, so you may want to consider applying for financial aid. There are many different scholarships and grants available for international students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?