23rd April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MS Abroad? Which courses are better for me?

I am doing 5years integrated Ms(mathematics and computing)(computers stream). I will complete my course by 2014. I want study MS in abroad. I don't know how apply for it, and any procedures regarding to it.

Please give me the information about is their any entrance test, if any how to prepare for that. Which courses are their for better future. if we get the seat how to go through it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MS in Abroad? Entrance test and courses to choose?
  2. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  3. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  4. Short term certification courses in abroad after BDS? How to apply?
  5. What can we do after 12th non medical except B.Tech? Courses in abroad after 12th?
  6. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  7. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  9. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  10. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  11. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  12. What is BARC? What are the difference courses?
  13. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  14. ECE graduate can apply for Masters in Mathematics? Courses abroad after a Bachelor degree in Electronics?
  15. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  16. Which are the courses that can be done after 2nd PUC?
  17. What is BARC and is there any entrance exam for it? What are the difference courses?
  18. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
29th April 2014, 01:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MS Abroad? Which courses are better for me?

We will definitely help you with the necessary information so that you can apply and prepare for the MS course abroad after completion of your five years integrated course in Mathematics and Computing. Most of the foreign universities especially the best universities of the world take admission on the basis of entrance exams which are held all over the world.

The entrance exams are GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. You need to qualify in these exams with good scores to get admission in the reputed universities and pursue your Master of Science course. You have to prepare for these exams with great dedication and determination. Hard work is a must since there are huge number of applicants and the seats are very limited,so getting chance is very difficult in the best universities of the world.

You should pursue your higher studies in the discipline where you are comfortable and interested. It can be disastrous for you to take up a course based on others suggestion as it will be you who will pursue the course. So to excel you need to choose the field of study of your interest. All fields are good and have good scope if you can excel in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?