23rd April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibilityfor masters degree in civil engineering Abroad?

I want to pursue "Masters in Structural engg." I have finished B.tech in Civil engg.finished in 2012.
Period of study was 2006 to 2010. ( It was 6 yrs.)
I did had 20 backlogs but all finished in july 2012.
B.tech %age is 57.25
My age is 27

Considering the scenario, what are the chances i can study abroad the above course.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  3. How may I do Civil Engineer Summer Internship? I've done 3rd year master degree of civil engineering
  4. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  5. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  6. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  7. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  8. How to do masters degree in space?
  9. Can I do masters in European countries after bachelor degree from CMJ university?
  10. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  11. Can I do masters in civil engineering in abroad? What is the procedure?
  12. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  13. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  14. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  16. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  17. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  18. Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?
29th April 2014, 01:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibilityfor masters degree in civil engineering Abroad?

You can definitely pursue Master degree in Civil Engineering abroad. It will be better if you can have a job experience or an internship experience of 1 year or six months. This will be beneficial for you during admission as the universities also consider the career of the student.

Age is not an issue for the post graduation course. You can definitely pursue your post graduation abroad. For this you need to qualify in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities of various countries take admission of the students. The entrance exams are GRE, TOEFL, IELTS. Some universities also have their own admission test. You need to qualify in them with a good score. The better you score the brighter are your chances to get an opportunity of study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?