25th July 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses in abroad after MBA?

I have juz completed my M.B.A in marketing in India n wanna pursue higher degree in abroad in same line,can U plz suggest me the available courses.

Related Questions:
  1. PG courses after BBM in Abroad except MBA?
  2. HR related courses in Abroad for HR Executive/Generalist MBA candidate?
  3. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  4. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  5. How to go abroad after completing regular MBA?
  6. List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  8. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  9. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  10. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  11. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  12. Are any courses available Abroad after MBA in HR? Preferable colleges for it?
  13. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
  15. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  16. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  17. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  18. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
31st July 2017, 02:39 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What are the courses in abroad after MBA?

List of courses after MBA:-

Financial risk manager(FRM)

Chartered financial analyst(CFA)

Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)

Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)

Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)

Best of luck...
20th January 2018, 10:57 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What are the courses in abroad after MBA?

After completion of Master of Business and administration (MBA), you can either go for a Ph.D, chartered accountant or any specialized program overseas. Since you want to work outside India, I would suggest you to apply to countries like Australia, New Zealand and Canada as they offer permanent residency after the completion of studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?