22nd January 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Hello friends,
Please let me know how to apply for MIT
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
my aim is join to MIT please help me
how to apply for B.E. chemical engineering in MIT??????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  2. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  4. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  5. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE? -- [New]
  8. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  9. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  10. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  11. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  12. Which course and college is best for PCM opted students?
  13. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  14. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  16. Placement papers of Delloite?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  18. List of top colleges of IPU for B.Tech?
23rd January 2015, 11:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

MIT offers various courses in Chemical Engineering. To join in any of these programs, you have complete two exams called SAT and TOEFL. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
SAT is conducted in three sections
1. Mathematics
2. Written English
3. Critical Reading

TOEFL Exam Pattern:-(120 marks)
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
1.Reading - 30 marks
2.Writing - 30 marks
3.Listening - 30 marks
4.Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?