16th August 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?

Hello
I am in second year of engineering .I am interested in MS after ma engineering I have taken up computer science and engineering as my stream I have scored 88% in 10TH and 74% in my PU2
kindly let me know when can I apply for GRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of uk

Related Questions:
  1. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  4. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  6. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  7. Are there any indian universities offering GRE score for MS in India?
  8. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  9. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  10. Score to get in GRE for admission in top universities?
  11. Required score in GRE Exam to get seat in Foreign Universities?
  12. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  13. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  14. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  15. How to pursue MS course after completing B.Tech course?
  16. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  17. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which intake is best either Spring or Fall for a student who have scored 290 marks in GRE?
4th December 2014, 10:38 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?

It will be better for you, if you can apply for GRE exam in the third year of engineering. It will have a validity of 5 years. So, you can use that score for five years. And you should try to get at least 310 marks out of 340 marks to get an admission in top universities.
Your percentage should be above 60. That,s because it is difficult to get admission, if you are not having at least 60 percentage. And you will have a chance to get scholarship, if aggregate is above 70 percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?