28th March 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MBBS in Russia?

Hello, I am interested in studying MBBS in Russia. I would like to know how I can apply so that I can study MBBS in Russia? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

11th April 2020, 09:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MBBS in Russia?

You can approach Global Medical Foundation for admission downloading in Russia as it is an important aspect to get in touch with the right consultancy and the right Counselor who will help you with the admission and visa process.

[B Eligibility:[/B]

There is no entrance test like IELTS/SAT etc.

The student must be 17 years as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.

Student must have completed class 12 from a regular board. Students from open boarding like NIOS are not eligible for MCI certificate but can still get admission in Russia though.

Student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in physics, chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from general category.

Student must have an aggregate of Atlas 40% in physics, chemistry and Biology and have English as a compulsory subject if the student belongs to SC/ST/OBC categories.

You need to clear NEET.
14th April 2020, 04:50 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply to study MBBS in Russia?

If you want to study abroad then you have many options like Caribbean medical colleges, visit All Saints University SVG for Doctor of Medicine degree program. This university offers direct admissions in the medical courses.
17th April 2020, 09:06 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: How can I apply to study MBBS in Russia?

How can I apply to study MBBS in Russia.

Medical education in Russia allows direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam, student should qualify NEET exam. The duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6 years.

Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia:

The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.

The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.

As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enrol in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.

Send your documents on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?